1. Any suggestions for film festivals to send in an LGBT documentary?
Jack: Hmmm, Outfest in L.A. and Frameline in S.F. Beyond those two, Google!
Is it true BD Promo starts Wed with the release of 3 character posters? WB: Oops! We're late on this one. :) sorry!
Jack: ...and did you like them? Pretty different from the character teaser posters for PART I, eh?
More: YES, IT'S (meaning IT WAS) TRUE! More new stuff coming for you very soon. The countdown to November 16th is on!!!
2. Can you please tell us what happened to Kristen in vancouver? (re: her injured foot)
Jack: I have no idea, honestly. Nothing major at all. She's always spraining something, right? #doesherownstunts
3. Were the scenes in the Cullen cottage filmed?
Jack: Yes, of course!!! Didn't you see the exclusive footage at Target? That was in the cottage.
4. How does BC choose his next project after such a long term gig?
Jack: The same way he chooses all of 'em - by reading and responding to the script or book. You heard about SIDE SHOW?
5.Will you continue with "Team Jack" after the end of BD2?
Jack: OF COURSE, MISTER!!!!!
6. I kinda miss all the tweets from Team Jack telling us to vote for BD1 :( Now what?
Jack: Wait one year and we'll be right back at it. In the meantime, though, I should keep making Condon sign stuff to give away in contests, etc. What contests should we do? In other news, I kinda want Panera for lunch.
7. Any chance you &/or Bill can share something visual from BD2 to honor all of us Twilight moms on Mother's Day?
Jack: No, there is no chance, sorry. More coming soon, though!
8. That is it. The one about why Renesme is older in the movie then in the books? Thank you so much.
Jack: Per Greg Yolen, it would have been impossible and incredibly time consuming to even attempt to coax a performance out of a three-year-old.
9. In the Target sneak peak Edward asks Bella if she wants a bath. Will we see a vampire bath scene between them both?
Jack: No, something else happens after that moment that propels the plot.
10. Why is Bill waiting for the BD2 DVD to release BD1 deleted scenes?
Jack: ...PART I commentary track, por favor?
11. Will we see Garrett's speech against the Volturi?
Jack: "Too soon to tell", which heretofore will be abbreviated as "Tstt" in future tweets. So say we all.
12. Will there be a photo shoot of just Rob, Kristen and Mackenzie together?
Jack: Did you get both EW covers or...just the one? ;-D
13. How many songs will Edward play?
Jack: As Ian McKellen improv'd while taking a martini off a party tray in GODS AND MONSTERS, "Just the one."
14. Will there be destruction in any part of E/B cottage during their sex scene in BD2? Like bed, wall or furniture... ;)
Jack: No, Emmett!
ed. note: nice Twihard response, Jack! <3
15. Did Bill include the scene from NM where B and E are running? would be the best way to show Alice's vision came true!
Jack: You've already seen Bella racing through the forest on the first teaser trailer, so yes. YES.
16. Were there body doubles used during the BD sex scenes? I don't think so but there are rumors online.
Jack: Okay, NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Let's send that to all of the rumor-monger types with their busy rusty typewriters.
ed. note: please share this far and wide! Sheesh.
17. Question: so long after filming is done is it probable that BD would need something reshot? WB: wow! We are REALLY behind Sorry!
Jack: Yes. LOL. Done, done and done.
18. Question: Will the BDp2 soundtrack be released prior to the movie and how close is the soundtrack to being finished?
Jack: The soundtracks are always released in advance. Carter is delivering score cues regularly and many songs are in.
19. Do you know how long Pt 2 will be yet?
Jack: Nah, it's too early to tell. Then of course there are 2 - wait, 3 valid answers. No, I won't explain. ;-P
20. Is there a possibility BD2 will be longer than BD1? This is the last one after all! ;)
Jack: Too soon to tell, too soon to tell, tstt tstt!!!!!
21. Enough of posters with the trio! Its the end of the Saga, we want B&E! Will we get this?
Jack: So angry, so angry. So demanding. You got one of those for PART I. Yet apparently not enough for you.
22. Just for fun, have you ever thought about doing a cameo in BD2 as a Volturi witness w/ all members of team jack?
Jack: That was all shot a year ago! And no, I avoid the camera almost always.